Evolution Powersports is on the bleeding edge once again with their completely revised and lethal 2017, 2018 & 2018 Turbo S ECU programming. These tunes will transform your already fast Turbo into an absolute animal! With our Maptuner X Programmer package, there is no need to send in your ECU – Maptuner X allows you to flash your ECU through the vehicles diagnostic port. A large color, app driven, touchscreen makes tuning a snap. Also with datalogging, monitoring, code read/reset function, allows you to accurately see what is going on in your vehicles engine. With a Plug n Play AFR module, you can monitor and log air fuel ratios in real time!
NOTE: The RZR XP Turbo Maptuner X programmer gives customers access to tune Stages 1,2 &2R included in the price. Other programming options are available in the “add tunes” section of this page.
2017-2018 tune descriptions:
“R” designation = the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost (see their video on how to do this here) This allows customers to change between tunes without having to adjust the wastegate if desired. Non “R” tunes do not require any wastegate modification.
2017 & 2018 (Including Turbo S) horsepower increases:
- Stage 1 14 whp gain 16 lbs boost (190 engine hp) – 91 Octane – tuned for a stock exhaust
- Stage 2 20 whp gain 17 lbs boost (193 engine hp) – 91 Octane – tuned for aftermarket exhaust
- Stage 3R 26 whp gain 18 lbs boost (198 engine hp) – 93 Octane – tuned for aftermarket exhaust
- Stage 4R 31 whp gain 19.5 lbs boost (204 engine hp) – 95 Octane – tuned for aftermarket exhaust
All programs have the following features:
- Massive wheel horsepower gains
- Rev limiters raised by 500 RPMS both high and low gears – custom rev limits upon request
- Speed limiters raised: High gear-15 MPH
- Low gear-10 MPH
- Reverse-9 MPH
- No piggyback fuel controllers to mess with
- Dramatically lowered coolant temperatures by manipulating the fan on/off temperatures (EVP was the first tuning company to do this)
Maptuner X Polaris Instructions
NOTE: 2019 California models are different from 2019 49 State. The fuel system is completely different and require different tuning. Some vehicles sold in states bordering California are California compliant vehicles with these same changes. Before ordering tuning, you will need to determine whether your vehicle is a California version or not. California vehicles have an extra control module on the floor below where the ecu is mounted. (see picture below)
Also, there is no return fuel line from the fuel rail on these models. Tuning will be available for these models shortly.
2017-2019 RZR XP Turbo Maptuner X Programmer
Evolution Powersports was the first in the industry to tune the RZR XP Turbo and haven’t looked back since. Nobody else in the industry has our tuning experience. While others play catch up, we are continuing to refine our tunes for more power, drive-ability and safety. Evolution Powersports is THE innovator in UTV Performance ECU tuning.
Maptuner X for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo is what many customers have been waiting for! Maptuner X is a consumer hand held ECU flashing device similar to many diesel programmers on the market except with more capability. With it, you can flash your own ECU via the touch screen interface and included cabling. The cable plugs into the OEM diagnostic port. With Maptuner X, you can install the same proven EVP programs. Not only that, Maptuner X has live datalogging capability, DTC Reading/Reset and many other features. It is also compatible with most Polaris, BRP and Yamaha vehicles meaning you only need one device to tune many vehicles! (additional vehicle tunes must be purchased). You can return your vehicle back to stock at any time!
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Black Market UTV LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
- Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.