FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First in the industry production “Cut Out” Style Exhaust for the Polaris XP Turbo
- Color matched heat shield for many Polaris colors
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Simple installation with detailed instructions included
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Spark arrestors included
- PnP wiring
- Slip on or 3″ Turbo Back systems
- Fits 2016-2019 Models
XP Turbo Electric Captain’s Choice Exhaust
EVP is proud to offer another option to our arsenal of exhausts for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo. The EVP Electronic Captain’s Choice is a cut out style exhaust which allows both quiet and loud exhaust notes in one package. With the cut out valve closed, the exhaust is only slightly louder than the OEM, but with it open, you will hear the twin cylinder Polaris engine roar! The built in house, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside. An electrically actuated exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler. The cutout valve is operated by a dash mounted switch. This allows the user to keep the sound in check for sound sensitive areas, or rides with the family.
Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel. No other manufacturer builds exhausts like we do. Most other manufacturers buy exhaust mufflers from China and weld on pipes to make them fit. Our mufflers are custom made for each application with construction and packing designed to last the life of your vehicle.
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Black Market UTV LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
- Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.