FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Electric cut out valve pipe for the RZR XP Turbo
- Plug and Play wiring harness requires no cutting or splicing!
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Reuses factory heat shields
RZR XP Turbo “SHOCKER” Electric Side Dump Exhaust
Another EVP exclusive product! The electrically actuated SHOCKER allows customers to keep the factory or other quiet exhaust. When more performance or a sportier sound is desired, the cutout valve is opened. The SHOCKER pipe comes with a plug and play wiring harness with custom switch which controls the valve operation. With the valve closed, the exhaust is forced through the OEM or other aftermarket slip on exhaust, but with it open you will hear the Polaris twin scream! Up to 10 additional horsepower is available with the valve open. (depending upon muffler and tune level)
Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel.
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Black Market UTV LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
- Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.