FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Full 3 Inch Turbo Back Exhaust
- Horsepower Gain up to 10hp & 7hp at Peak Power
- Over 20lbs lighter than Stock Exhaust System
- Reduces heat buildup in engine compartment
- High End Quality
- Dyno proven performance
- 2 o2 Sensor Bungs for Option to Run Aftermarket Wideband Gauge
- Food Grade Stainless Steel
- 3 Inch V-band Flange Assembly
- Straight through full flow Large Resonator & Large Muffler
- 100% TIG Welded
- Runs cooler than factory exhaust
- Great Sound and Flow Without Being Obnoxiously Loud
- Light Weight Design
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Works with Rear Factory covers
- Exits in factory location
- Comes with all Brackets, Mounts, Hardware, and Instructions Needed for Install.
Full Quite Trail 3-inch turbo back exhaust for the Maverick X3 will give you the best performance without being too loud. This exhaust doesn’t not have have any of that “drone” that other exhaust may have. This exhaust is intended for the people that do a lot of trail riding, that would like a exhaust for the performance and sports car sound but don’t want any drone and leaving their ears ringing after hours of riding. You can comfortably ride with this exhaust and still talk to your other riders without having issues hearing due to the exhaust.
The full 3-inch exhaust system will outperform any other exhaust. It will outperform by a notable margin any other exhaust on the low end to mid-range. It's 3-inch full flow exhaust will let the turbo spool up faster, which will increase low end power and torque! We have seen gains of over 10hp to the wheels down low to mid range and 7hp gain at peak power over stock! No other exhaust will make more bottom end torque and horsepower in a drag race launch or low-end pull. Unlike many other systems that are too loud or sound like an RZR, this one has that sports car sound with the performance growl you are looking for.
Treal Performance exhaust has a killer look to it! Very nice all stainless which exits out the center this system is a top selection in on looks, performance, and sound. Run this with or without the rear plastic cover. The sound is not loud like you may think a full 3.0 open system would be.
Treal Performance has designed all their exhaust to be able to mix and match different front and rear sections. If you buy a Treal Performance exhaust and decide you want a different sound quieter or louder you can contact us to buy, add or replacement sections that have or don't have a resonator or muffler.