FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Plug & Play® Easy Install
- Fits 2017-18 RZR XP1000/Turbo With Factory Installed Ride Command Only
- Fits 2019 RZR XP1000/Turbo Models Without 3rd Brake Light Only
- Please Verify you Have a 8 Way Rear Wire Harness with 7 Wires Before Ordering
- 2 and 4 Seat Models
- Plugs into OEM Brake Light Harness, using Factory Brake Lights
- Comes with Front 3/4″ – 3 LED Turn Lights
- Laser Etched LED Lit Turn Switch
- Rear Power Out for optional license plate light
- Automotive Horn and Push Button
- Made in the USA!
XTC® Power Products Leads the way in UTV Wiring Solutions. From our Plug & Play™ Product line comes our TSS-Turn Signal System(Patent Pending). The System comes with a Marine Switch that activates the Turn Signal System and also Indicates with a flashing arrow. It is Easy to install with no wires to cut and no crimping. The system comes with pre-made wire harnesses that interface with the OEM harness, just unplug the car’s rear light harness connector and plug our harness in, it is that easy. The brake lights work as turn signals just like a car including Hazard Lights. Since these vehicles are used primarily for off road use, the lit dash switch is more practical over those cumbersome turn levers that break off. It includes a lit Hazard Switch and rear power out for the license plate light or whip light. XTC Power Products are made in America. Â XTC Gets You Wired For Fun®!
All Automatic Turn Signal Systems include a marine grade rocker switch with laser cut arrows that flash green like a regular car when activated. Also included in the RZR turn signal kit is our custom ‘Horn/Hazard’ rocker switch and rear power out for a license plate light or whip light.
Lastly it is easy to install with no wires to cut and no crimping, the brake lights work as turn signals just like a car including hazard lights. Everything needed to integrate with your vehicles OEM brake light harness included, unplug the rear light harness, plug-in ours and enjoy. XTC Power Products are made in America and gets you Wired For Fun®!
||RZR XP 1000/Turbo
||2017 - 2020