Upgrading the doors on the Can-Am Maverick X3 is one of the first mods most people do. This is to prevent debris from hitting you below the half doors that come from the factory. The new carbon fiber doors for the Can-Am Maverick X3 are available to fit the 2 door and 4 door X3 Turbo, X3 X DS Turbo R, and the X3 X RS Turbo R. These doors are a full 1 piece carbon fiber construction designed to fit with the stock door metal frames. Even the factory door latch mechanism is retained. The interior of the doors are a black gel coat finish. With the addition of a door bag or pad, the inside of the cockpit is extremely functional like stock. The doors are designed to be lightweight and sturdy to take abuse. The exterior of the doors is a 2x2 carbon weave with a high gloss clear coat finish. For those wanting to avoid scratches or rock chips, we recommends having the doors covered in clear bra similar to a car’s front bumper or we offer Ceramic Coating optionally. Our high quality carbon components have been used in many applications from racing seats to exotic vehicle parts. The carbon fiber doors are a great upgrade to really make you stand out amongst other Can-Am X3 owners!
- Carbon fiber construction
- Full door protection
- Designed as an OEM replacement
- Works with factory frame and door latch
- Lightweight design
- Ceramic Coating Available to Keep Up Finish and Improve Durability
- 2017-2019 Can-Am X3 Turbo, X3 X DS Turbo R, X3 X RS Turbo R 2 Door
- 2017-2019 Can-Am X3 Turbo Max 4 Door
- Does not include the door frames or hardware. This product is a replacement for the factory plastic and is designed to work with the factory door frames. Lower door frames are recommended for added rigidity.