FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Nominal Flow Rate - 1340cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 6.0 Bar (87.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible With All Known Fuels - (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector - USCAR
The ID1300 is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner. The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of the ID1300 allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in our lineup. The 1300 has continued to be refined and improved over the years, and the 1300-XDS is the latest and best version to date.
- Maverick X3 2017
- Maverick X3 Max 2017
- Maverick X3 Turbo 2018+
- Maverick X3 Turbo R 2018+
- Maverick X3 Turbo RR 2020+