FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- 3.2 X Stronger than stock! Our arms can handle over 31,500 lb of force!
- 1.5 lb lighter than stock.
- Gain 2.5" of ground clearance!
- Direct Bolt-on Replacement
- Heavy duty, adjustable, and maintenance free pivot points.
- High grade USA sourced billet aluminum.
- Anodized finish for amazing looks and durability
ZRP High Clearance Heavy Duty Radius Rod Set (4) RZR XP 1000 & XP Turbo
ZRP is proud to announce the launch of the strongest, lightest and highest ground clearance Radius Rod Kit available for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 1000 Turbo. Introducing the all new MAXX series RZR Radius Rod Kit. Meticulously engineered and crafted from the finest materials, these Radius Rods eliminate a weak spot in the rear suspension design and are a must for rock crawlers, racers or any rider who wants the most from their RZR XP.
No drilling or cutting required. Simply bolt in place, you can even leave your shock in place during installation.
Not compatible with bumpers that mount in between the radius rods.
**Check for frame clearance after installing but before running this product. The thicker misalignment spacers go toward the frame side. If the product still contacts the frame stop and contact us immediately. We will not replace product that has been used that rubs the frame.
1. Place the frame of the RZR on jack stands so the tires are off the ground. Be sure it is solidly on the jack stands so it will not fall off. Remove both rear tires.
2. Remove all 4 radius rods – keep the bolts. You will re- use them. Note: You can do these 1 at a time - remove one and install a new one; then go to the next. Either way works.
3. Now install the new radius rods. Note that there are 2 different thicknesses of spacers for the upper radius rods. The thicker spacers go to the inside of the car, against the frame, and the thinner spacers so to the outside.
4. Tighten all bolts to spec (40ft-lb).
5. Repeat this process for all radius rods.