The latest and greatest technology in built into all GBoost Belts!
Belt Fitment for OEM 3211202/3211186
What makes GBoost Belts the best drive belts available?
- The latest rubber compound technology available for increased adhesion to clutch faces and longer life.
- Aramid fiber - the highest tensile strength available. Eliminates stretching, breakage, cord separation.
- Designed in cooperation with Glenn Erlandson, CVT Clutching Guru.
- Four times stronger than any belt on the market for cord pop-out resistance.
- High-temperature, heat-resistance polymer DUMAX with directionally-oriented fibers.
- Maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Maximum under-cord stiffness allows the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Won't expand or bulge out under top cog squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound).
- Can handle / carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking.
- Stronger than OEM and aftermarket drive belts.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX compound (E-Compound).
- Above-cord Strength, flexibility, and heat resistance.
- A must for today's high-horsepower / high-torque motors.
BAD ASS BELT (EXTREME DUTY)
E-Compound Belts. Superior to OEM and S-Compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction and DUMAX top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion to top cog.