This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
Belt Fitment for OEM 3211202/3211186
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our Bad Ass Belt and Sand Storm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.